Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Newark goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will instantly act. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The procedure they follow depends on the sort of emergency. For example, when a medical emergency is initiated, one effort will be made to contact you before help is sent out. If you have a break-in - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the central command panel. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will follow up with you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be deployed even when you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Newark
Get prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Newark from Vivint. Call (973) 566-5423 to start customizing your home’s protection today.