Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Newark?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your beloved little one. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even hung a shelf with a line of stuffed animals as a an extra touch. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary audio monitor or take it to another level and employ the surveillance equipment available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it may seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Newark, it’s a great choice when you think about the advantages.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Newark are ideal baby monitors
As elements of your comprehensive home security system, you can reach your indoor cameras and every one of your components through a single app. This gives you practicality and comfort since you may monitor your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time HD video feed: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition images of your precious one. You may even view recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you may use the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your baby decides nap time is over and wants out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered alerts dispatched directly to your smartphone.
- One-press contact: Although this feature is really for older offspring, it’s worth a mention. With a single touch of a button, your kid can touch base with you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you notice that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it might be a bit stuffy in the room, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to both of them with one smartphone app.
Customize Your Newark smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Newark smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Dial (973) 566-5423 today and discover how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for all family members.