How does home monitoring work in Newark?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a wise investment for safeguarding your residence and family. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Newark home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security agents seems to be a great idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t find them viewing your house or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will automatically alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the main contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Basically, you may think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live specialists to help you through your emergency.
Defending your property, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in case of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making certain family members are safe. It’s even more critical when an emergency occurs when you’re not there. Think about your fire alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will happen when no one is there to heed the sound of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your property is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Newark home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals and communications pass through this important, centralized hub. Along with being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio feature letting you talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You are able to request help with any type of emergency, including medical matters
If you can’t find your phone when a disaster occurs, you can still talk with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Newark security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Newark smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you need. We know the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your home’s protection, dial (973) 566-5423 or complete the form on this page to start.