You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a wise investment for safeguarding your residence and family. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
See how Newark home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to skilled security agents seems to be a great idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t find them viewing your house or checking your video clips. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will automatically alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the main contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Basically, you may think of monitoring as having your very own security staff connected to your security equipment. This is more than merely peace of mind as you have actual, live specialists to help you through your emergency.