How does a doorbell camera work in Newark?
Online ordering and daily drop-offs have become commonplace for many residents. You appreciate the benefit of having goods dropped at your main entry, but there is a drawback. Those packages sitting in plain sight are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy continues to be a serious concern, but you can take action against it by getting a doorbell camera with your home security system. These surveillance instruments are effective tools to combat package theft, but they give you a lot more.
Take a minute to find out how they work and why they’re sure to be a crucial aspect of your smart home.
Perks of a Newark video doorbell
Found in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide a great number of advanced features, and the technology keeps improving. You now have the ability to set up detection zones, talk to individuals in front of your door, and receive instant alerts whenever a package is delivered.
The best way to find out how a Newark video doorbell camera works is to delve into the many advantages it offers. Think about these features:
- Active crime deterrents: You aren’t able to get this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that take action in dissuading burglary with warning lights and audible alarms. This is an effective way to let porch pirates know somebody is watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You deserve to see the total picture, and that includes the faces of visitors on your porch and packages on the ground. Options with superior 180-degree field of vision offer a complete perspective.
- Vivid streams at any hour: What’s the use of having a doorbell camera if the images are poor quality and hard to see? Leading models will give you exceptional HDR resolution and night vision.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to know when a package is dropped off? You are able to get instant notifications from video doorbells capable of differentiating between visitors and deliveries.
- Talk to the visitor at your door: Is someone waiting at your door? Bi-directional audio gives you the chance to ask what they want. You can even utilize this handy feature to scare off people lurking around your walkway.
- Avoid false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even allow you to customize detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will allow you to cut down on false alarms triggered by pedestrians or pets.
- Convenient access to footage: A video doorbell configured into your smart home offers you the option to see real-time and recorded video directly from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you are able to engage with them from the palm of your hand, regardless of your location. They’ll notify you when a visitor arrives, show you what’s going on, and even permit you to communicate with the individual at your door. These components have become must-haves in terms of security and convenience.
Ask for a doorbell camera with your Newark smart home
Take a stand against package theft and get a clear view of what’s transpiring in front of your door at all times with a Newark doorbell camera. Vivint’s advanced models provide all the sought-after features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package alerts. Contact
(973) 566-5423 today to begin designing your smart home.